Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Iphone11 BYOD

Highlighted
Accomplice

Iphone11 BYOD

I've been an Boost customer for years and my daughter bought an unlocked iPhone 11 direct from Apple. Even before she purchased the phone she called Boost and was told by a Boost Rep it would work. Today she was told at our local store that it can't be used with Boost Mobile. Is this really true? If so, I'll take my family plan elsewhere.
See more topics labeled with:
14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Iphone11 BYOD

Hi there 12Bravo. So sorry for the inconveniences, but unfortunately, the iPhone 11 has not been deemed for bring your own yet. Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

Well your Rep when asked, before purchasing told her it would. Nice service.... NOT. Good bye boost
Highlighted
Accomplice

This in my opinion is solely a Boost Mobile issue. I called Apple and they said there's no reason this should not work on Boost Mobile. I'd bet it will work on any other major provider in the US
Highlighted
Groupie

It should work, my boyfriend activated his iPhone 11 pro that he purchased unlocked at a Apple store.

Highlighted
Accomplice

He activated it on boost mobile? I was told you couldn’t yet.
Highlighted
Accomplice

My daughter left boost mobile and went to another provider. Boost might have finally got their you know what straight but too late. It's not like they didn't know Iphone11s were going to be released.
Highlighted
Groupie

Is there going to be an update as to when this will be available?  I would not have purchased an iPhone 11 knowing that I would not be able to connect it to my cellular service.  This should be made apparent to customers.  When will this issue be fixed?

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @ncolon918. Thanks for stopping by. No word on that just yet, but stay tuned for updates.

Highlighted
Groupie

I’ve been with boost my entire life but I might as well just switch now if I can’t have service