Iphone 8 plus

Go to solution
Accomplice

Iphone 8 plus

Will I be able to use my factory unlocked IPhone 8 plus on the Boost network?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Iphone 8 plus

Yes I currently have mine connected with boost you just need a SIM card that is compatible with the iPhone 8/8 plus on the sprint/boost/virgen mobile network.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

Yes I currently have mine connected with boost you just need a SIM card that is compatible with the iPhone 8/8 plus on the sprint/boost/virgen mobile network.

View solution in original post

Accomplice

Hi JMexi9,

WHere did you get the sim card? Boost sent me 2 sim cards for my Apple-bought, unlocked iphone 8 and so far neither of them worked...

I just bought mine from Best Buy and took it to a boost store and they just scanned the barcode on the SIM card card and put it as a Bring Your Own Device
Accomplice

Oh ok, sounds good, maybe I have to return this one. Did you just buy a sprint phone that brought its own sim? I’m not aware Ignacio Best Buy selling unlocked phones...
Groupie

Mine didn't work either. I even went to Apple and they gave me a new SIM card. I called customer service today and they told me I would have to wait until NEXT month. That is when Boost will become compatible with iPhone 8. This cannot be accurate. 

Accomplice

Idk, I received another one directly from Boost, an 8 plus, yesterday. Came with a SIM card and it’s working. Don’t know what to do about the unlocked one...

Can you rent or lease an iphone 7 or 8 like my friend at Metro PCS? She told Me only $95 to get an IPhone? I thought they cost $500 or more? Are they real IPhones? Also does Boost lease rent iphones? How much it cost to get an IPhone 7 or 8 retail with Boost? She claims if I switch from Android to IPhone don't want to go back? Do I have to buy applications or processors licenses to keep it running like Tablet by Apple? 🍎
Agent

Hey there, beautybodacious! We don't rent devices. We offer BoostUP! to existing customers with at least 12 consecutive on-time payments. Please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/?INTNAV=TopNav:AllPhones#!/shop/phones/. 

Accomplice

is there a answer for the original post?