Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.
Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.

Iphone 6s plus

Iphone 6s plus

Bought an Iphone 6s plus preown from boost mobile, this weds charged it and it hasnt turned on since! Have to wait two weeks to get a replacement so I decided to get a refund!! They didnt tell me what to do with the phone they just told me to dispute my money or they can dispute it but it takes 8-10 business days! I feel like they played me, I wouldnt recommend anyone buying pre own iphones from them smh its a waste of time and money just want to warn people! Will give update on my money 😢
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Hi there Esha. So sorry for the inconveniences. Were you able to start the process for the refund? 

Yes however it's been 5 days and I still haven't recieved my refund they told me it would take 48hrs
Agent

We understand. Sorry for the misinformation! It takes longer than 48 hours. When returning a phone, first it will take a few days to arrive. Then, when it arrives at our warehouse, it needs to go through a validation process. After the phone has been validated as returned, it can take up to 14 business days for the money to be back on the card (although, after validation it usually takes no longer than 48 hours for our finance team to send the money back, but the banks have their own process before showing the balance on your card).

Altogether, the longer it can take is eight weeks, but if you contacted us and processed an RMA number before sending the phone (which must be written on the outside of the box or envelope where the phone is sent), it usually takes no longer than 14 days as a whole. We remain at your service.

Thank you for your response Edmund a young lady named Jenn or Jennifer helped me in tech support!

UPDATE: Thank you to boost mobile team for working with me and s/o to Jenn/ Jennifer in tech support for helping me and being patient with me!