Iphone 6 no service

Accomplice

Iphone 6 no service

I am 6 going on 7 months pregnant I am a high risk pregnancy haven’t been able to use my phone since December 14th I can’t receive or make any phone calls nor text messages everything I do has to be through my WiFi nobody helped me with anything I reset my phone so everything was erased and still after putting all my info back in there the service still didn’t work I followed every step to resetting the network to the numbers you put in the dial pad and nothing works and when I asked for money for off my bill they were only trying to take $4.00 off this is ridiculous
13 REPLIES 13
Agent

Hey, Latesha89! Let’s do some investigating here. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and pin to verify your account? Thanks!

Accomplice

I gave boost Mobile all of my information and i still haven’t been able to use my phone
No calls outgoing or incoming nor any texts since December 14th and no one wants to give me a refund or a free month for not being able to use their services
Accomplice

Not to mention I have coverage in my area no towers are out there’s no excuse I’ve tried every possible solution resetting everything and dialing numbers with the pound in it
Accomplice

As soon as i said something about a refund or a free month the agents stopped talking boost Mobile will turn your phone off in a heartbeat and wont give you any extensions or anything but I cannot use my phone i paid the bill for on time and they get no consequences thats bull**bleep**

We are so sorry for this experience, Latesha89. Please give us the opportunity to change it for you! What is going on?

Accomplice

Sweetie I just told you o have no bars it just says searching I cannot make any phone calls nor receive them I cannot send out texts unless I have wifi and the other person has a iPhone I have tried everything they asked me and I’m not doing it again I tried resetting everything I tried the numbers y’all give out with the ## in it i tried airplane mode on and off I have tried EVERYTHING

Oh, I see! Can you please send me a private message with your current address location, phone number and PIN? 

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Accomplice

Okay this is my last time sending my information to agents
I called like 20 times i dont see how y’all dont know my information by now
Accomplice

Don’t send your phone number and pin to nobody. Keep that a secret. My advice is take the phone to a boost store. They might be able to help.