IPhone Xs Max

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

IPhone Xs Max

does anyone know when the xs max will be available again?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: IPhone Xs Max

Hi there, @alicianiicolee ! Thanks for reaching out! At this time our Sales Team is working hard to replenish the iPhone Xs Max inventory as soon as possible. Please visit our page at the Boost Mobile Website daily as our inventory levels will vary on a day to day basis. 

8 REPLIES

Hi there, @alicianiicolee ! Thanks for reaching out! At this time our Sales Team is working hard to replenish the iPhone Xs Max inventory as soon as possible. Please visit our page at the Boost Mobile Website daily as our inventory levels will vary on a day to day basis. 

I bought an iPhone XS Max unlocked from Apple.
Tried to activate it with IMEI 1. It said not compatible. I put in the IMEI2, and it said congratulations.
A Boost Mobile store employee told me to wait a couple of weeks that I should be able to activate it then, maybe.
Will I be able to use this phone, or should I return it, which I don’t want to do?
Agent

Hi there! Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, it cannot be activated with us because is not compatible. We apologize for the inconveniences this might cause you. Besides this, do you have any other question or concern?

IPhone XR

When are you guys will have the XR available for sale?

Re: IPhone XR

I am wondering when the stores are going to have the Xs Max for sale, because I'm anxious to trade in my X for the Xs Max! Do you know when BM stores are getting the iPhone Xs MAx?? I can't seem to get an answer on this topic. Thanks, Elie

Hey there, ehiscott! We don’t have any news to share about that just yet. Please stay in touch with us!

Enthusiast

Why is the iPhone XR showing as “sold out” by 5:00 am on launch day? Is this accurate?
Agent

Hello Sumtingwong.  We are sorry but yes, the device is out of stock. You may want to check out our web site for any update.