IPhone XR with boost swapping from the 7plus with boost

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

IPhone XR with boost swapping from the 7plus with boost

Swapping from iPhone 7 Plus with boost to my iPhone XR I ordered through boost should be here any day I just wanted to know if I gunna have problems when I put my sim in the new phone seeing posts of people having activation problems and then it locking there old phone leaving them with no phone when they try to put the SIM card back in the iPhone 7 etc..... Is this true?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: IPhone XR with boost swapping from the 7plus with boost

Hello, SickoBrisko10! Thanks for contacting us. All new Boost phones come with a SIM card. You will have no problem activating your new phone as long as you use the SIM card that comes with the phone. Bear in mind that each phone uses a specific SIM card model.

If you have any other question or concern, feel free to reply.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Hello, SickoBrisko10! Thanks for contacting us. All new Boost phones come with a SIM card. You will have no problem activating your new phone as long as you use the SIM card that comes with the phone. Bear in mind that each phone uses a specific SIM card model.

If you have any other question or concern, feel free to reply.

View solution in original post

Enthusiast

So I’m gunna use the new sim in my phone and not the one in my iPhone 7 Plus tn
Agent

Thank you for replying! Yes, you will use the new SIM in your phone. 

Note: No customer-specific information – such as contacts, address book, account information, photos and other personal data – is stored on this card.

If you have any other question or concern, just let us know.