IPhone 7 Plus Certfied Pre-owned Restock

Groupie

IPhone 7 Plus Certfied Pre-owned Restock

Hey, I had the iPhone 7 Plus in my cart waiting to be ordered the night I got paid and as soon as I was going to complete the purchase, the ran out. Any clue as to how long it takes for them to restock on Pre-owned devices?
8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Re: IPhone 7 Plus Certfied Pre-owned Restock

Hello, @Daandrex3. Thank you for stopping by. Unfortunately, we don't have any information available of when the iPhone 7 Plus will be back in stock. We're doing the best we can to have it available as soon as possible. -Kira_M. 

Groupie

Is there a way for me to get a notice when the device is available because I really want to catch the first batch before their all gone again.
Agent

Unfortunately, we don't have a way to notify the customers. Please keep checking our website for any update. -Kira_M. 

Enthusiast

Do you know when it will be restocked
Agent

Hey there, @Kalena! Thanks for inquiring about our services. Unfortunately, we don't have a specific date of restock for our phones. However, we're working hard to restock it as soon as possible. 

Enthusiast

This morning money was took off my card for the phone but I never got the receipt or a order number i didn’t even know the order was processed is it somebody I can talk to about it
Enthusiast

This morning money was took off my card for the phone but I never got the receipt or a order number i didn’t even know the order was processed is it somebody I can talk to about it
Agent

Hey there, @Kalena! Thanks for contacting us. If you never received a confirmation, it was because the order didn't go through. We strongly recommend you to call your bank and check the status of that payment. If it shows as "Pending", then your bank is holding the funds and will return to your card within a few hours or days, depending on your bank.