IPhone 6 Refurbished

Highlighted

IPhone 6 Refurbished

I purchased an IPhone 6 and the 90 day warranty people want even let me send the phone in. I been trying for 3 to 4 weeks now I only had the phone for 10 days and it was broken.
4 REPLIES

Re: IPhone 6 Refurbished

And The Screen Isn't Cracked Or Anything, It Just Won't Turn On.
Agent

Hello @Shamarib. We recommend contacting Brightstar Device Protection Customer Care Center dialing 844-534-3099 for further assistance.

STL

We had bought an iphone 6 as well and the battery is not holding a charge as well.  I have spent 2.5 hrs on the phone going from customer service, tech support to bright star and then back again through the loop.  the refurbished phones only come with a 7 day warranty....from the time of purchase not the time of delivery.  So that means i lost 4 days of my warranty during transit.  Boost Mobile will not replace my phone because it's out ouf warrant even though I tried to resolve this on the 6th day after delivery.  Oh and if you did not activate your phone, you won't get help either.  So not only will they sold us a bad phone, but forced us to start service on the phone so we can get support.

I would warn anybody to think twice about buying an iphone from Boost.  I thought we were making a purchase from a reputable company but they are only intrested in selling you equipment and service, not supporting their product.

Enthusiast

Well I was going to order my 256 gb I phone 7 plus from them tomorrow but I would rather buy it from Apple and connect it thank you for posting! Geez that's messed up they should back their product