IPhone 6 Boost Data Issues

Highlighted

IPhone 6 Boost Data Issues

I just left Metro PCS to join boost. I heard boost was a great cellular provider as they ride on Sprints network and I am beginning to regret my decision. So far I received poor customer service. I just bought the IPhone 6 from Boost a week ago. I am paying for the $35 plan for LTE Data plan. I am running on 2.5Edge/3G speeds. I have 6GB plan and as of now 1 week into my plan I have used a little over 1GB less than 1.5GB and I have LTE enabled on my device. I have updated carrier settings according to the IPhone 6 Data Connectivity Issue page. I have factory reset my phone. I live in a coverage area of 99% as Sprint is rated #1 in my home town for coverage. I am paying for LTE not 2.5Edge/3G speeds and want to know why Data speed is slow and why I am riding on 1-2 bars. T-mobile sucks and Metro PCS sucks and yet I had blazing fast LTE speed with them and more bars of coverage. So how can I fix this issue before I switch back to Metro PCS or Cricket?
6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Re: IPhone 6 Boost Data Issues

Hi there, @Londoj! That’s definitely not what we like to hear Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. We’d be happy to help. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code so we can review this further.

Accomplice

So did boost fix your issue?? I brought an iPhone 6 from T-Mobile (who unlocked the phone) to boost and have the same issue. Even worse, my data service is much worse in Dallas area. I’m getting ready to make the switch to Cricket.
Thanks
Agent

We're sorry to hear that, @skytrain555! Could you please let us know your nearest cross street address and zip code? Also, which plan you have? We'd like to confirm if there are any outages in your area. 

so how did they help to solve the problem im having issues with the same thing my service is real slow and im getting about ready to transfer to metro again
Agent

Hi, @Jerlene94 To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs? What type of phone do you have? Are you getting signal bars? If so, how many of them?

I been haven’t problems with my LTE data ever since I switch from metro pcs to boost mobile I switch over for the iPhone 6 and been regretting it ever since. I never had this problem with metro pcs boost mobile is yet the worst carrier I had so far