IPhone 11 Shipment

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

IPhone 11 Shipment

I ordered the White iPhone 11 on September 26 and I have yet to receive  any notification emails from boost and I the package was supposed to be in my hands on October 2nd  but it came early and no one was home. So I found out boost requested that the shipment was shipped back to Indiana ( I still received no email from boost). Now I tracked the order and it made it back to Indiana but now what? I do not have a new tracking number and I have no clue when my package will be delivered. I am a college student my schedule is very complicated I will love to have knowledge of where my phone is that I payed for...And better communication on you guys part is very well needed.

I want to know when my package will be sent back to the desired location because fedex and boost are both not doing great at letting me know what is going on.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: IPhone 11 Shipment

Hi there! We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. Please send us a private message with your order number to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: IPhone 11 Shipment

Hi there! We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. Please send us a private message with your order number to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message"

View solution in original post