IPHONE XS MAX

Go to solution
Accomplice

IPHONE XS MAX

Since boost is deciding to take forever in restocking the newer iPhone's, I decided to go down to the Apple store and purchase the Xs Max sim free. This morning I called to see if I could activate and the customer rep told me I could but that I needed to get a new sim card from the Apple store which I did. Now that I am home and called back, they told me that the phone is not yet compatible to connect to boost. I don't understand how the same phone that is offered on the website is not compatible if purchased through the Apple store with a sim card that says Boost Mobile on it. 

Boost do you have ANY info as too how long it will take to restock more iPhone Xs, Max, and Xr? 

Does anyone have any info on how long it took boost mobile to add the iPhone X to its compatible phones list since it first came out? Maybe that will help give a time frame. 

11 REPLIES 11
Groupie

where did u see this I have a BYOD Xs I want to activate

Agent

Hello @CindyL Did you verify the device is compatible with our service? You can verify this by visiting this link: https://activate.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone?intnav=TopNav:Phones:BringYourPhone. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.