INTERNATIONAL SIM CARD UNLOCK

Highlighted
Groupie

INTERNATIONAL SIM CARD UNLOCK

I WOULD LIKE TO UNLOCK MY IPHONE 6 IF POSSIBLE TO PLACE AN INTERNATIONAL SIM CARD IN IT SO I CAN USE THE 3G LTE DATA IN SOUTH KOREA AS I AM MOVING THERE FOR A YEAR. 

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP WITH A RESPONSE ON IF THIS IS POSSIBLE OR NOT. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, helpme2342! We'll be happy to assist you. We will be able to unlock your phone under the following circumstances:

    The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked.
    The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months with the account active at that time.
    The device must be powered on and in Sprint coverage with the original SIM card inserted to request the unlock.

Do you think you meet the above requirements to unlock your phone? If so, in order to discuss your account information, please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code.

Thanks!

Highlighted

Hi I am in the same "boat".  I will be travelling internationally and want to do the same thing.  I meet all the qualifications you mentioned except I plan to get a new phone in the next week or two.  Where do I send the private message? Thanks.

Highlighted

I need to do the same thing.  I will be getting a new phone in the next couple of weeks and want to do it then.  Where do I send the private message?  Thanks