ICCID doesn't match

Go to solution
Accomplice

ICCID doesn't match

Hi guys!

I ordered a new iPhone from you, and it came in today. When I tried to activate it, the Boost website had me enter the IMEI of the phone, then it generated an ICCID of a SIM card. I checked all of the SIM cards that came with the original activation package, and that ICCID doesn't match any of the three. What should I do?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: ICCID doesn't match

@EdgarDegas, can you send us a Private Message the phone number, pin and IMEI of the phone you are trying to swap to, so we can look into this for you? 

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Hello Edgar, did you try entering the SIM card number that came with the phone? 

Accomplice

Hi!

I had ordered an activation package from you guys last week or two weeks ago, and I tried to use it with the iPhone I already had. I  sent some messages back and forth with you about my troubles in getting the phone to connect to the Boost network, and you told me that it was just that my phone couldn't work with your network. So I ordered a new phone from you and attempted to switch the account I had bought with you guys over to that phone. I had the original activation package with the three SIM cards, and I signed in to the Boost website and hit the button "SWAP DEVICE." It asked for the IMEI of the new phone, and I put that in, at which point it filled in the ICCID with a number that doesn't match any of the three SIM cards I have, but is similar to one of them. I'm giving you a lot of information so you'll know what process I went through. I can send you a screen cap of that part of the screen if you'd like.

Thank you!

Accomplice

Just to add: the only thing that arrived in the mail today from Boost was the phone. There was nothing else in the box besides some packing material.

Agent

@EdgarDegas, can you send us a Private Message the phone number, pin and IMEI of the phone you are trying to swap to, so we can look into this for you?