I placed orders for used Iphone 6s plus on your website and received phones marked as "Financed"

Highlighted
Accomplice

I placed orders for used Iphone 6s plus on your website and received phones marked as "Financed"

I placed orders for "pre-owned" Iphone 6s plus on your website and received phones marked as "Financial Eligibility Device is not eligible for resale (financed)." on swappa IMEi check swappa.com/esn  or ting.com/byod. 

What is going on ? Yoiu are seeling phones not paid off?

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @zhangsz. What are you trying to do when you're showed this message?

Highlighted
Accomplice

I checked the IMEIs that phones that I bought from you, and they are marked as not paid off. At least that is what Sprint said. I am asking to see if you can clear it. Or I have to return them and it is your fault selling phones not paid off.

Highlighted
Agent

Are you willing to use the phones with another carrier?

Highlighted
Accomplice

SIM locked and "financed" (not paid off) are 2 different things. If I buy a pre-owned phone, I expect it is paid off, even it is SIM locked to Sprint or whatever. If it is not paid off. that means the sellers's act is a fraud. 

Highlighted
Agent

We understand and they are. Are you trying to activate the phone? @zhangsz.

Accomplice

I saw a tradein program of Apple today, I may use it to do the tradein. Now since the phone from you is not paid off, I am ineligible. That is a very bad business practice.

Highlighted
Agent

Please send us a private message with the MEID @zhangsz.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Message sent with 2 IMEIs. When can I expect an solution from you?

Highlighted
Agent

We have received your private message and will reply shortly @zhangsz.