How to get inner circle sim card

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

How to get inner circle sim card

Hello,

I am in weired situation, I bought iPhone from apple store and was told that they do not carry virgin mobile SIM card so the unlocked device which I bought should work with Virgin mobile Inner circle. Now when I am trying get into Inner Circle, virgin mobile customer representative asking me to get the SIM card from Apple store, which I checked by calling them and they keep on saying me they do not have the SIM card with them. Now can you please help me to get the phone activate with Inner Circle?

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Not applicable

I don't know why this is STILL an issue, but I'm right in the middle of the exact same thing.  Wife bought me a new 8+ for birthday and getting it activated has been nothing short of a nightmare.  I too was told to go back to Apple for a SIM that does not exist from them, yet VM site shows $9.99 SIM cards available through them with no option to purchase one.  Seems like a really stupid system they have going here.  These phones weren't available on VM (sold out), thus why is was bought through the Apple Store as an unlocked version.  Someone needs to make a simpler solution to this issue instead of sending customers back and forth.  Four emails and I still don't have a SIM card purchase option, nor has my question of my phone number remaining the same been answered.  I'm nearing my last option of returning the 8+ until later and just keeping my $30 plan that's grandfathered since they don't seem to want me to upgrade.  That's fine with me either way, saves money and I'll upgrade later for less. 

Highlighted
Not applicable

Hello  I have I phone 7 red unlocked wanna join the circle but have no SIM card. What do I do

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Thisismejovani! You need to check your device eligibility here at https://www.virginmobileusa.com/plans/bring-your-device.html