How long does it usually take an order to proccess

Groupie

Re: How long does it usually take an order to proccess

Same here. And wondering the same.
Agent

Hi, Pinewoodkb24. It depends on the warehouse. Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information.

Enthusiast

so will i get my phone the same day since i ordered at 6 this moring

Hello @jonesadr001 If you placed the order with next business day shipping, you should be receiving your phone tomorrow. Please, let us have your order # in a private message, so we can verify. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks!

Groupie

I ordered a phone on Thursday at around 8:00 pm. The order status says “order processing.” When should I expect the phone to arrive? I chose standard shipping.
Agent

Hi there, Gurmilly. Thanks for contacting us. 

It usually takes 3-5 days, not counting weekends and holidays. 

Enthusiast

I ordered my phone a couple hours agi paid the fee will it come in today
Agent

Hello Cartertatum19. If you paid for next business day shipping, it should arrive tomorrow. 

Groupie

I am having an issue as well. I ordered next day shipping yesterday and my phone still hasn't even been processed yet let alone shipped  

Agent

Hi KhyreLunar. Thanks for contacting us. We want to investigate. Please, send us a private message that includes your order #, so we can check it out. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".  Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25