How long does it usually take an order to proccess

Groupie

Re: How long does it usually take an order to proccess

i ordered a phone friday at 3am and i know it says orders after 12pm wont be processed until the next business day but i chose the $12 next day shipping but the phone wont be here today fedex says it just got to memphis tn this morning at 7:40am. i am upset because why pay for next day shipping if im not going to recieve it the next day!!

Groupie

if the phone isnt here today ill be requesting a refund and switching carriers
Agent

Hey there, aaronj863! Weekend delivery is not available. Since you selected next business day shipping, the order will continue to be processed on the next business day (Monday). 

Groupie

ordered 2 phones through the boost website and I did expedited next business day, I did it at 3:00 mountain time so what day will it come because I paid that extra 12.00 dollars so since I haven't gotten it today can I get my 12 dollars refunded to me... 

Agent

Hey there, @naomis14! Thanks for contacting us. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. local-destination time Monday through Friday, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day. This means that, (for example) if the order was placed yesterday at: 3:00PM it will start its processing today and it'll arrive tomorrow. Did you order the phone at 3:00 PM? If yes, we're unable to process a refund since our website clearly specify this information under shipping information, right below where you select the shipping method. Also, you are still receiving the benefit of this overnight shipping, if you would've selected the free shipping, it would have arrived by next week.

Groupie

ok thank you @MarcosG  so much for the information it's ok on the refund it's worth the wait for a phone through boost mobile.

Agent

Not a problem, @naomis14! If you ever need any other kind of assistance, do not hesitate to contact us, we'll be pleased to help! 

Groupie

Hi i ordered a phone before 1pm yesterday and got it expidited but it says its still processing im just wondering why.
Agent

Hi emhooks. Thanks for contacting us. We're happy to help. Please, let us have your order # in a private message, so we can verify. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Accomplice

I ordered a phone at 8am & got expedited shipping, it’s now processing . Will it arrive today ?