How long does it usually take an order to proccess

Groupie

Re: How long does it usually take an order to proccess

I have another question so my phone came but it says carrier is through sprint but I thought it was through boost Mobile because that where I brought it from
Agent

Hello, @Kervonda. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Enthusiast

will my phone be processed and shipped today and will it be here on Thursday or Friday?

Agent

Hello, @shadley6517. Thanks for contacting us. We've received and replied to your private message. We'll be waiting for your response.

Enthusiast

Hi I order a phone yesterday am and I was wanting to know how long it would take to get the I ordered expedite shipping overnight
Agent

Hi there, Glrfrnndz56. Thank you for contacting us. We definitely want to look into this for you. Can you send us a private message with your order key number?

Enthusiast

Ek-bepp-*****

Agent

Please, send us a private message with your order key number so we can take a closer look.

Enthusiast

How do I send a PM
Agent

To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.