How long does it usually take an order to proccess

Groupie

Re: How long does it usually take an order to proccess

My girlfriend ordered our phones on Tuesday around 3. When will we get the phones? Is there anyway you can track them?
Groupie

I say 3 to 5 business days an its fedex so they want you to sign for it, so try to be home cause they will keep it at the FedEx location if u arnt there to receive the item , I got like 5 phones from them online good luck!!!
Groupie

If I ordered on Wednesday 12pm and paid the 12$ when will...

If I ordered on Wednesday 12pm and paid the 12$ when will I receive my order?

Agent

Re: If I ordered on Wednesday 12pm and paid the 12$ when will...

Hello, AliciaKayOh! Orders placed at or after 12:00 p.m. local-destination time, Monday through Friday, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day. If you'd like, let us have the order key or order # in a private message, and we'll verify the tracking number for you, to know exactly when you can expect to receive your phone. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Groupie

hello i ordered the iphone x with next day shipping but it hasn't come yet can i get an update.

Groupie

hello um i just ordered the iphone x on saturday with next day shipping. it says it is still processing can i get an update on that

I ordered my fone Saturday and it still haven’t shipped
Agent

Hello there, be aware orders placed on holidays/weekends, including orders where the customer has paid extra for overnight shipping, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day.

Groupie

I ordered my phone at 8:00 am this morning and I paid for expedited next business day shipping and it is still say it is being processed why is it taking so long?

Agent

Hi, Kervonda. The next business day is after the order has been processed and shipped. It has not shipped yet.