How long does it usually take an order to proccess

Groupie

Re: How long does it usually take an order to proccess

what if i bought a phone at around 10-11pm on a Friday when will it arrive  

Groupie

I order  a phone July 17 on Tuesday  did not send me a email  about  my order  number  and I can't see  when it suppose  came do u know  when it suppose  came

Agent

Hello @Rai2k1Aa. So sorry about the trouble! Would you please send us a private message with your first and last name?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Enthusiast

I ordered my phone Thursday at 4:30 pm. Will my package still arrive today? or because it was after the cut off time 1:00 pm it will arrive on Monday/Tuesday? I paid for the expedited shipping.

Agent

Hi there, ldavenport27! Definitely want to look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Enthusiast

I ordered a iphone 6s plus yesterday at 6 and ordered next day shipping

What time will it come
Enthusiast

I ordered a iphone 6s plus yesterday at 6 pm est and got next day shipping when will it be here
Agent

Hello, @B22ndon. Thanks for contacting us. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. local destination time, Monday through Friday, and expedited shipping is selected, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day.

In this case, as the order was placed yesterday at 6:00 P.M., the order will be processed today and the device should be delivered tomorrow. 

We'd like to check if the tracking number is already available. Please, send us a private message with the Order Key. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Enthusiast

Do you know what time it should be here tomorrow
Agent

To verify that information, we'll need the tracking number. Please, send us a private message with the Order Key to verify if the Tracking info is already available.