How long does it usually take an order to proccess

Agent

Re: How long does it usually take an order to proccess

Would you please send us a private message with the order number, @kvillarin70

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

Re: How long is my order going to take to process it

My phone still have not came and I oder it on friday and paid for 1 day shipping and it still have not came
Agent

Re: How long is my order going to take to process it

Hi, Ernestoa274! The next business day is after the order has been processed and shipped. It will be processed and shipped the following business day (Mon-Fri excluding Holidays). 

Groupie

I need help on my order I ordered an iPhone on Friday like at 5 and it’s already Tuesday and haven’t gotten anything please help

Hey there, Burrea112! We apologize for the inconvenience at this time. Orders placed after 12PM local destination time will not be processed and shipped until the following business day (Mon-Fri excluding Holidays). Shipments going to AK and HI are only eligible for Two Day service. 

If I order something on a friday before 1pm for next day shippimg when will it come?
Agent

Hey there, Sharinahill! The next business day is after the order has been processed and shipped. You could receive the order on Monday or Tuesday. 

hi, I ordered my phone Thursday and I chose the 3-5 business day shipping. will it ship today? and when will it be here?

hi, I ordered my phone yesterday and I chose the 3-5 day shipping and I did it after 12 pm. will the phone ship today? and when will it be here?

Agent

Hi there! We’d be happy to help. Definitely wanna look into this for you. Please send us a private message with the order number so we can assist you with this.