How long does it usually take an order to proccess

Agent

Re: How long does it usually take an order to proccess

Hey Hnregier0730!

Regular shipping times go from 3 to 5 business days. If you paid for next business day shipping, your order should ship out today at any time. You can try sending us a private message with your order number for us to check on it.

EdwinRG

i ordered my phone feb 28 and used next day shipping. when will it be here?

Groupie

i also need help i ordered a phone next day shipping yesterday and the oder hasnt even processed yet what do i do?

Agent

Hi kalobp1998!

Please send us a private message with your order number. We'll be glad to look into that.

EdwinRG.

Enthusiast

i ordered a phone on saturday night and now it’s monday but it’s still processing. how long will it be processing?
Agent

Hey there, officialta1! At the moment Saturday and Sunday shipping is not available. Your order will be processed today. 

Enthusiast

How long is my order going to take to process it

Groupie

i placed my order Friday at 8 am and it said shipped  Saturday its been 3 days , i paid for the next business day cause i needed it by today. Will it be out for delivery today or tomorrow?

@Hamilton wrote:

We are sorry you did not get your overnight package today. We were made aware of a minor system issue at our Distribution Center which delayed overnight orders placed on 11/4 – 11/6 from leaving the facility yesterday, 11/6. We can confirm your package will be leaving the facility today, 11/7 and be out for delivery in your area tomorrow, 11/8.

Agent

Saturday and Sunday delivery are not available.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

so it would be delivered some day this week? like i said it was shipped out Saturday early morning.