How long does it usually take an order to proccess

Enthusiast

How long does it usually take an order to proccess

So i ordered an Phone Se yesterday i understand i may be asking a bit to soon but i was curious as to how long a usual standard shipping order would take to process.

71 REPLIES 71
Agent

Re: How long does it usually take an order to proccess

Hi there, Gurmilly.Here are some details about the Shipping schedule:

• Orders placed after 1:00 p.m. local destination time, Monday through Friday, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day.

• Orders placed by the cut off time and standard 2-Day service is chosen will arrive in 2 business days. For example, if the order is placed by the cut off time on Monday, the order will arrive on Wednesday.

• Orders placed on holidays/weekends will not be processed and shipped until the following business day, even if the customer selects Standard Overnight shipping.

• Orders placed by the cut off time and overnight shipping is chosen will arrive the next business day. For example, if the order is placed by the cut off time on Thursday, the order will arrive on Friday.

• Orders placed by the cut off time and standard 2-Day service is chosen will arrive in 2 business days. For example, if the order is placed by the cut off time on Monday, the order will arrive on Wednesday.

• Saturday and Sunday delivery are not available.

Enthusiast

Mind if i give you my order information cause i know you can most likely get a more in depth view of my order for me The excitement for this smart phone has turned me inpatient
Agent

Of course. Please, send us the order key.

Groupie

I placed an order Sunday paid for mext day shipping order still processing when will my order ship
Agent

We are sorry you did not get your overnight package today. We were made aware of a minor system issue at our Distribution Center which delayed overnight orders placed on 11/4 – 11/6 from leaving the facility yesterday, 11/6. We can confirm your package will be leaving the facility today, 11/7 and be out for delivery in your area tomorrow, 11/8.

Groupie

When will i receive tracking information
Agent

Please, contact us tomorrow for updates on this.

Enthusiast

Well i placed my order Monday its Wednesday now and its still processing??

What does expedite mean? I ordered a phone today but they haven't shipped it yet. I ordered it before 1:00 CST