How long does it take for order to pend?

Go to solution
Accomplice

How long does it take for order to pend?

I have order a iPhone 7 around 1:13 and it stills says order pending and what is “2-3 of business day”

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: How long does it take for order to pend?

If you ordered after 12:00 PM, it will be shipped on the next business day. 

9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Hi, liban456. If you placed your order before 12:00PM (CST), your order will be shipped the same day. However, if you placed your order after 12:00PM, then your order will be shipped the next business day [with the exception of weekends and holidays].

Highlighted
Accomplice

Since I order it after 12 does that mean it will be shipped tomorrow or the next time the store is open?

@melissac wrote:

Hi, liban456. If you placed your order before 12:00PM (CST), your order will be shipped the same day. However, if you placed your order after 12:00PM, then your order will be shipped the next business day [with the exception of weekends and holidays].

Agent

If you ordered after 12:00 PM, it will be shipped on the next business day. 

Accomplice

Thank u so much for the help
Accomplice

I have one more question today is 4-2-19 when will the next business day be?
Agent

Hello, liban456. The next business day will be 04/03/2019. You can keep checking the status of the order using the following link: https://boost.co/2RqfSL9.

Accomplice

Ok thank you so much you guys I don’t know if y’all are real or not but y’all where useful
Accomplice

How long will it take since I have put it to 3-5 business day?
Agent

You're very welcome. Yes, we're Boost Mobile agents. In case you selected free shipping, you should be receiving the package within Monday-Tuesday of next week. The tracking number will be sent via Email once it's available. If you need further assistance, please get back to us. We remain at your service.