Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.
Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.

How do you cancel an order that's still "processing"?

Go to solution
Accomplice

How do you cancel an order that's still "processing"?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

We will continue to assist you in private @scottnj.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Accomplice

I ordered a phone online yesterday, but it's still "processing" and hasn't shipped 24 hours later.  Normally I'm not that impatient, but waiting another couple of days without a phone is tough.  I'd like to buy one in-store instead if there's a way to cancel the order I made yesterday.  Tried calling the support number, but none of the menu options applied and I couldn't get through to a human without an existing Boost number, which I don't have.  Thanks for any help.

Agent

Hey there, @scottnj. We'd love to help. Can you please send us a private message with the order number?

Accomplice

PM sent.  Please let me know if you don't see it.  Thanks!

Agent

We will continue to assist you in private @scottnj.

View solution in original post

Accomplice

Thanks very much for your help!

Enthusiast

Can any sales rep please help me? I have a question, but can't seem to find the answer.

Agent

Hey there, lexmireya! How may we assist you today?

Enthusiast

Hi. I like to cancel my order because I want to purchase a different phone. Please help me
Agent

Hello @Aileen05. We can submit the request for the order to be cancelled as long it is less than 4 hours from the time the order was submitted.

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.