How can I use iPhone 11 pro with boost

Highlighted
Accomplice

How can I use iPhone 11 pro with boost

So I’ve bought the iPhone 11, completely unlocked, from the Apple website, and it turns how it’s not compatible with boost because for some reason boost is not allowing brand new UNLOCKED iPhones use their service.

Now that I have returned the $700 iPhone to Apple, I have decided I’m going to go with the iPhone 11 pro this time. But how can I possibly do this with boost? The iPhone 11 pro is out of stock on the boost website. And apparently I cannot used a COMPLETELY UNLOCKED iPhone bought straight from the APPLE WEBSITE with boost.

What do I do? Just wait for boost to add the phone to their website?
See more topics labeled with:
13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Groupie

Actually you are able to. As we have bought new iPhones and they have to enter a different code to get it to work.
Groupie

Who has to enter the code? Apple or Boost?
Highlighted
Groupie

Hi, @npaul  thank you for posting the link I am seriously looking into going to sprint now. But I have a few questions. 1 how do you like the plan so far are you having any problems with it? And 2 when you purchased your phone from best buy were you able to get the amount of gb you wanted? Like I want the IPhone 11 with 128gb, did they give you that option or did they just give you 64gb?

Highlighted
Groupie

All boost has to do is enter a couple more digits on you imed #! They will also have you get a sim card from them but apple should come with one!!!