How can I use iPhone 11 pro with boost

Accomplice

How can I use iPhone 11 pro with boost

So I’ve bought the iPhone 11, completely unlocked, from the Apple website, and it turns how it’s not compatible with boost because for some reason boost is not allowing brand new UNLOCKED iPhones use their service.

Now that I have returned the $700 iPhone to Apple, I have decided I’m going to go with the iPhone 11 pro this time. But how can I possibly do this with boost? The iPhone 11 pro is out of stock on the boost website. And apparently I cannot used a COMPLETELY UNLOCKED iPhone bought straight from the APPLE WEBSITE with boost.

What do I do? Just wait for boost to add the phone to their website?
See more topics labeled with:
10 REPLIES 10
Agent

Re: How can I use iPhone 11 pro with boost

Hey there, @burningquestion! Unfortunately, the unlocked iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro can't be activated with us yet. Please keep checking our social media pages and website for updates on this matter. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Accomplice

I had the same situation, except Boost told me that it could be activated and even sent me a SIM card. They literally played games with me after five phone calls, with the conclusion that are not activating unlocked phones and that it was on Apple’s end. When I returned my iPhone 11 to Apple I asked and they were confused as to why Boost was giving misleading info. They then informed me that their unlocked phones should be able to be ACTIVATED by ANY CARRIER without a problem 🙂 Boost just doesn’t want to activate which is unfortunate as I have been with them for about 7 years
Groupie

UNBELIEVABLE!  I'm pissed!

I just bought TWO unlocked iphone 11s from the Apple Store only to find out I couldn't use them on the boost account.

I returned the phones and bought them outright at Best Buy for the Sprint plan:  NO CONTRACT BYOD Unlimited KickStart Plan

It’s our $25/mo. plan that gets you Unlimited talk, text and data.

No annual contract. Bring your own phone or buy one today.

https://www.sprint.com/en/shop/plans/unlimited-kickstart.html

I will hang out on Sprint until Boost starts accepting the unlocked iphone 11s!  Or maybe never return.  We'll see!

Hope this helps someone else.

Accomplice

How long did it take last year for you guys to add the new iPhone to your service then? I want to know around how long I’m going to be waiting.
Agent

Hello, burningquestion. Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, we don't have information about when it will be available. Keep visiting our website https://www.boostmobile.com/#!/. Any announcement will be first on our page.

Accomplice

I did not ask when the iPhone 11 will be available. Please actually read what I asked.

How long did it take for you guys LAST YEAR to add the new iPhone.

If you can’t answer this question, please pass it on to someone who can.
Agent

Thanks for replying! We don’t have any news to share about that just yet. Please stay in touch with us here!

Highlighted
Accomplice

About that yet? It happened last year.

Please ask around in whatever office you’re in ;
“How long did it take for us to make the newest iPhone compatible with boost”
I want to know how long it took last year, from the day of the release, to when you guys allowed the phone on your service.

Please don’t ignore the question this time.
Groupie

I’ll like to know the same, when I talked to the rep from boost i asked how long did it take for XS to be available to use with boost he said took like 2 weeks. So he told me to wait till the 15 of the month if it wasn’t available by that day I should give them a call. So I’m gonna give them till that date if it’s not available by then I’ll go to sprint.