Help with iphone 6s unlocking

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Help with iphone 6s unlocking

Hi, I'm moving to cold creek, montana, and I've been there and signal and coverage is a problem, I could not Use internet at all, I would want to sell my iphone 6S but I want to sell it "unlocked" can someone help me do this?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Help with iphone 6s unlocking

Hey @Hazelreal92! A private message has been sent to further assist you!

25 REPLIES
Agent

Hey @Hazelreal92! A private message has been sent to further assist you!

Accomplice

Re: Help with iphone 6 unlocking

Hello, where can I email you my iPhone 6 information to unlock it from Boost? Thanks in advance!!

How do I unlock my iPhone 6s with boost mobile?

How do I unlock my iPhone 6s with. Post mobile cause I'm having coverage problems in my area
Agent

Hi, 4gotmyusername! Thank you for contacting us. We'll be happy to help. Have in mind the requirements to get a device unlocked:

◦ The person requesting the device unlock is an authenticated current or former customer or an individual owner who can provide the phone number, account name and PIN for the account last associated with the device.

◦ The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked.

◦ The device has been active for at least 12 months on the same account, and a payment has been made within the last 90 days.

If you meet these requirements, feel free to send us a Private Message with the account information (number and PIN), along with the IMEI of your iPhone. Thanks!

~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Accomplice

Thank you for taking the moment out of your time to reply!

Ahhhhhhh, it has never been activated and in the about this phone, it says sprint, yet sprint says their system does not recognize it and apple says its a Boost version. Does this make sense that it shows sprint under carrier in the "about this phone"?

Accomplice

I thank you once againfor your replyRobot Very Happy
Groupie

They unlocked my 6S, thank you!! That was quick and very easy.. 😊
Agent

You're very welcome, Hazelreal92! Let us know if you have any other concerns; we're at your service. Have a nice day! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25