HELP

Highlighted

HELP

I ordered a iPhone 6s back in March and a couple weeks ago I tried to update the phone and it’s been stuck in a boot loop since May 20th and the Apple store said they couldn’t do much. I need help could I get another phone shipped out to me or something since I’m going thru this problem
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

No need to fret, DavionGaines314! We’ve got you. Has the device been dropped or has water damage?

Highlighted

No it has not been dropped in water or anything like that
Highlighted

Understood. Please follow these steps to perform a factory reset:

A master reset deletes all media and data and resets all settings. ...

1. Scroll to and tap General.
  2. Scroll to and tap Reset.
  3. Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
  4. Tap Erase iPhone.
  5. Tap Erase iPhone again.
  6. If prompted, enter the Apple ID Password, then tap Erase.
  7. The device is reset and ready to use.
Highlighted

I can’t even get into the phone, it’s stuck on the loop
Highlighted
Agent

If you see the Apple logo or a red or blue screen during startup, follow the next steps:  You will need to connect your device to a computer and open iTunes. If you don't have a computer, try to borrow one, or go to an Apple Store:

1- Press and hold the Side button until the power-off slider appears. Drag the slider to turn off your device. Connect your device to your computer while holding the Home button. Keep holding the Home button until you see the recovery-mode screen.

2- When you get the option to restore or update, choose Update. iTunes will try to reinstall iOS without erasing your data. 

3- iTunes will download the software for your device. If it takes more than 15 minutes, your device will exit recovery mode and you'll need to repeat steps 1 and 2.