Fulfillment hold

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Fulfillment hold

Why does my phone say fullfillment hold and I ordered last Thursday for next day
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Please try clearing your browser's cookies and cache before trying again.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! Weekend delivery is not available. If the order was placed on Thursday after 12:00PM, it should arrive today.

Highlighted
Accomplice

But it says fullfillment hold & now that phone says out of stock and they trying to give me credit
Highlighted
Accomplice

Why Let Me Order The Phone If It Was Out Of Stock and I Paid For Next Day Shipping , Now I’m Going To Have To Wait Even Longer !
Highlighted
Agent

I see. Let's take a closer look. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Accomplice

It won’t let me send a private message when I click on it
Highlighted
Agent

Please try clearing your browser's cookies and cache before trying again.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accomplice

Still didn’t work
Highlighted
Agent

You might want to try with a different browser. If you're using Chrome, for example, you could try with Firefox.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I am having the same issue. Phone was ordered 07/30/2020 and continues to show that it is on fulfillment hold. Why? The phone was listed as available and has yet to ship. We currently are trying to use a replacement phone sent to us by BOOST, that doesn't function properly, and decided to spend over $300.00 on a new phone, and it has yet to ship, and has a guarnateed delivery date of 3-5 business days. I would like to know how BOOST is going to resolve this, as this would be fraud, to list a product as available and it not be is fraudulant. I have sent you a private message in regards to this as well. I would appreciate it being looked into immediately.