Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Fulfillment Hold?

Highlighted

Fulfillment Hold?

I ordered an IPhone 6 Plus and when purchased it said it was in stock. Now im getting emails talking about backorders and fulfillment hold. Why is that when it said my phone was in stock?!?!? I need answers asap.

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Fulfillment Hold?

Hey there, I_that_girl_I! An order can take up to 4 hours to be processed after it has been placed. We can check on the status of your order for you. If you'd like us to do so, send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Groupie

How long for a back ordered phone?
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Lexii537! Currently, there is no estimated time for a back ordered device to ship. An update is sent to you through email as soon as it becomes available.

Highlighted
Groupie

Hello, This morning around 6:45 CT I ordered an iPhone 6s Plus and it said it was in stock. However, I've received an email saying that my order has been placed on back order? Why was I able to purchase this if wasn't available in the first place? And when will I be able to receive my phone, hopefully by Friday because this is just unacceptable.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Chicago2143! Please send us a private message with your full name, email address and order number to further investigate. 

Highlighted

hey im confused on why my order status says it's on fufillment hold when i ordered it while it was in stock.

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @sosman. Thanks for reaching out to us. Let’s take a closer look. Please send us a private message with the Order Key. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Groupie

Hi @Chicago2143 did you ever get your phone you ordered? And if so how long did it take?
Highlighted
Groupie

@Jackieg273yes i did, i was placed off fulfillment hold the next but it varies. I was told to get off fulfillment hold could take between 1 day to 4 weeks and I received the phone 3 weekdays later since the phones don’t ship on weekends.