Fulfillment Hold and cancel order

Highlighted
Accomplice

Fulfillment Hold and cancel order

I just bought a 12 pro max in pacific blue at 3:00pm today. It said it was in stock. I payed a complete Fortune on this phone and even payed for overnight shipping. Now it’s on fulfillment hold and I want to cancel it and buy it as a different color.
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, timkizis14. Thanks for reaching out to us. Please, send us a private message with the order number to take a look at this. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Accomplice

Did you ever get your phone I also just bought the 12 pro max
Highlighted
Accomplice

It hasn’t even shipped yet
Highlighted
Accomplice

This is ridiculous what does it say on your Oder like is it processed or pending mine saying order is processing but I did one day shipping
Highlighted
Accomplice

I ordered it on Wednesday and one day shipping. It still tells me “fulfillment hold” and I’m praying it ships on monday because for some reason they don’t ship on weekends.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I just checked and it’s now on “order processing” the phone should’ve been here on Friday
Highlighted
Accomplice

Oh wow I just ordered mine earlier today and did one day shipping hopefully mine get here Monday also