Forgot My Order Number

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Forgot My Order Number

I ordered an iPhone yesterday but no confirmation email was sent, I even checked the junk mail. I don’t understand, they charged my card for it yet I have no way of tracking it.
32 REPLIES 32
Highlighted
Agent

Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Okay I did it 😄
Highlighted
Agent

Thank you! We have replied to your private message. Please check your inbox.

Highlighted

the same happened to me. No email was sent. I looked in the Junk and Spam folder in my email but nothing showed.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

i ordered phone friday 9/11 and never recieved conf. email i checked my spam, all that and it's not there. 

Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, Liljay24. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Same here no order number at all an it says I’ve paid for the phone
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Cdjones135. Did you receive or see a confirmation order number at the end of the order?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

No It never gave me a confirmation number
Highlighted
Agent

Did you get an error message?