Forgot My Order Number

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Forgot My Order Number

I ordered an iPhone yesterday but no confirmation email was sent, I even checked the junk mail. I don’t understand, they charged my card for it yet I have no way of tracking it.
32 REPLIES 32
Highlighted

Hi, Madisyngold! Here is your order ID number ek-bepp-935481748. Pleas let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Highlighted
Groupie

I ordered a phone yesterday and I didn’t get a order number or any email and the money was taken off my card
Highlighted
Groupie

I ordered a phone yesterday and I didn’t get any order number or email regarding my order and my money got taken off my card
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, Fadeke4real. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Same here I forgot my order number

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @Ariana290. Thanks for reaching out to us. Do you have an account with us? If yes, did you log in online before placing the order? 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Yeah I did! can you private message me?
Highlighted
Accomplice

I'm worried because I didn't get an email for the tracking or anything like that, nothing from boost..
Highlighted
Agent

@Ariana290. Unfortunately, we can't send you a private message unless you send us one first. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Okay i'll do it right now!