FRUSTRATED!!!!!

FRUSTRATED!!!!!

I haven’t even had my iPhone 6 a year yet and suddenly everywhere I go, I barely get service. No matter where I’m at. 1 or 2 bars. Sometimes I go to make a call and it says welcome to VERIZON. I googled the issue and seen that other ppl had this problem too, yet no resolution. My data is slow. They say this is an iPhone boost issue. I reset my phone. Did ##873283# everything. It’s horrible. The boost store doesn’t care. The girl told me she didn’t know what to tell me. Apple says boost is supposed to give me a new SIM card, I sat on hold for 36 minutes before I gave up and hung up. The service sucks. Wondering if I should switch.
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: FRUSTRATED!!!!!

That’s definitely not okay. So sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this, SanEsposito! Let’s take a closer look! To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this usually occurs?

Groupie

I am having the same exact issue since switching to Apple iPhone on the Boost service! Android has always been great but IPhone service with Boost is so BAD!
Agent

Hey there, @jhuber2731! That does not sound OK. Apple devices, as long as Android devices are working great on our network. We'd like to look into your area to see what's going on. Please shoot us a DM with the nearest address by your house, inlcuding the zip code, to look into this.

Highlighted
Groupie

I have already went through all the steps and Boost seen no problem in my area and of course tells me to take my phone to apple - BUT it’s the service with this phone because I’ve never had issues with The androids
Agent

We're sorry to know about this, @jhuber2731. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and address so we can investigate. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.