Expedited shipping but no update in 24 hours ?

Enthusiast

Expedited shipping but no update in 24 hours ?

I ordered a iPhone 7 Plus pre owned , I Ordered it expedited shipping because I know the return policy and I want to make sure it’s a Lidget phone before I decided to keep it because I just bought an iPhone EXR and I did not like the screen blank’s not one bit so I returned that not good I only not get an update about that phone or that they even receive that phone I’m not getting any update about my iPhone 7 Plus that I ordered last night I know I made the order late but I was expecting at least an update sometime today I have not gotten one update,customer service support when you call the 800 number is absolutely horrible ...ordered it expedited shipping because I know the return policy and I want to make sure it’s a legit phone before I decided to keep it because I just bought an iPhone XR and I did not like the screen length not one bit so I returned that not did I only NOT get an update about that phone or that they even receive that phone I’m not getting any update about my iPhone 7 Plus that I ordered last night I know I made the order late but I was expecting at least an update sometime today I have not gotten that one update in customer service support when you call the 800 number is absolutely horrible I’ve never had these problems with boost ever.
1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Expedited shipping but no update in 24 hours ?

Sorry to hear that, @Bnb708. We definitely want to take a look into this for you. Can you please send us a private message with the Order Confirmation number so we can check this thing out?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".