Eligibility Question on $150 Visa Card on iPhone Purchase Deal

Go to solution
Highlighted
Not applicable

Eligibility Question on $150 Visa Card on iPhone Purchase Deal

I am currently with VM with a grandfathered-in plan ($30/month with AutoPay). If I am to buy an new iPhone at VM, give up the granderfathered-in plan and switch to the InnerCircle, will I get the $150 Visa Card for my iPhone purchase? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, DMZ3228! Yes – this offer is available to anyone who purchases an iPhone from VirginMobileUSA.com between 12/15/17 and 12/21/17 and activates on the Inner Circle plan by 1/15/18.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Accomplice

Hi DMZ3228 Incorporating two different planes into one plan has to be an option plan service that is offered from Virgin Mobile.
It this moment that option plan is not on the service plans..

Hope this helps and Thanks
Highlighted
Guru

If you meet the requirements for a new customer you should definitely get the $150 card.  However, there may be an issue with your existing phone number and you might lose it. 

If you want to keep your number, it might be necessary to first join the Inner Circle and then have an agent assist you with reassigning your current number to your new account.  You could do this yourself but there is no simple way to do that.

https://www.virginmobileusa.com/shop#/

Make sure you get all the information you need from an agent before taking any action.

Virgin Mobile agents have "Social Care Virgin Mobile" avatars and when the mouse hovers over the avatar the word "agent" appears.

A PM can be sent by clicking on the avatar which opens up the Profile page where the option to send a PM is visible.

Agents can also be contacted on Facebook or Twitter.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, DMZ3228! Yes – this offer is available to anyone who purchases an iPhone from VirginMobileUSA.com between 12/15/17 and 12/21/17 and activates on the Inner Circle plan by 1/15/18.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Not applicable

Thanks to all the replies, which are all helpful!

Highlighted
Not applicable

You left out a very  important detail.  They won't be eligible for the $150 card until after two billing cycles, by which time they will no longer have the option of returning to their old plan.  So if they don't like the Inner Circle plan, they will either be screwed out of the $150, or worse be stuck with Inner Circle plan and no other plan available.

Highlighted
Not applicable

will I receive $150 Visa Card on certified iPhone Purchase?

Highlighted
Not applicable

Hello,   

I want to buy pre-loved iPhone 7 Plus phone. I have question about unlock policy on this phone. When can I get this phone unlocked for domestic use on other carriers? How many months minimum I have to use phone on Virgin Mobile to be able to fully unlock pre-loved iPhone 7 Plus?   I see many confusing answres, like 14 days to 2 months to 12 months. Can somebody from Virgin mobile clarify this?  Also questions is when finanicial eligibility (Device is not eligible for resale (financed)) flag gets removed from phone?

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, manoj! This offer is available to anyone who purchases an iPhone from VirginMobileUSA.com between 12/15/17 and 12/21/17 and activates on the Inner Circle plan by 1/15/18.