Do not buy refurbished iphones from Boost Mobile!

Highlighted

Do not buy refurbished iphones from Boost Mobile!

I purchased a refurbished iPhone from Boost Mobile online. It started messing up after about 30 days of having it, I called customer service and took it to the Boost store multiple times. It would randomly go into No Service and would then only work when in wifi. Customer service never helped me, only tried to blame it on my location and the towers near me. The Boost stores would never help me, they said since I purchased online that they could not help. So I don't know what else to do, I take it to the apple store, they want to charge me $319 to fix this iPhone. I paid $300 for this phone, why would I pay more? Boost will not help me, they say I am not under warranty. I was on the phone with 5 different people from boost mobile this morning for almost 3 hours, one disconnected me, one accidently connected me to the apple person he was talking to and then he couldn't reconnect me with Boost, I had to call back, another woman has me call this insurance number to receive a replacement phone, I call and she says I don't even have insurance, they seriously gave me the run around for almost 3 hours for the last person to finally tell me they cant help me that I have to pay for this phone to get fixed. They have the worst customer service known to man and I will be switching carriers. I DO NOT RECOMMEND BOOST MOBILE!!! THEY ARE HORRIBLE!!!

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Heavenlyjaidyn0. We do apologize for all the inconveniences. Pre own phones have a 90 days warranty. When was the phone purchased? Please send us a private message with the information and we will look into it. Victor21

Highlighted
Groupie

I’m having the same problem could you help please
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Mook10k. Please send us a private message with the details of your issue and we will figure it out. Victor21

Groupie

Yea I did thanks
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I have had the same experience I bought a refurbished IPHONE 6S and ever since my phone constantly says no service also the battery was bad. I cannot even receive calls as my phone is always saying no service.  Boost has trouble shooted with no progress! I am sooo frustrated 

Highlighted
Agent

We truly apologize for this inconvenience, @Affiong21. You can rest assured knowing that we will do everything in our power to resolve this. Mind sending us a PM so we can help you out?

Highlighted
Groupie

I wish i would have saw this post before buying 2 phones from boost last week. One is having battery issues already. They have been giving me the run around. It says that theres a 90 day warranty but no instructions on how to return the phone. The store would not do anything to help so i guess i will start by disputing the charges through my bank to get my money back.

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, noeldavis19. We apologize for any inconvenience. Call 1-844-834-5579 to submit a claim. You will be given instructions on how you can return your Pre-Owned phone to receive a replacement Pre-Owned phone via the shipping process with valid claim. The phone and all applicable documentation and/or information will be inspected and validated. On approval of your claim, Boost Mobile or its authorized representative will ship a replacement Pre-Owned phone in accordance with the limited warranty.