Difficulty swapping to iPhone 7

Highlighted

Difficulty swapping to iPhone 7

I am an existing customer who was formerly with Virgin and remained a customer when Boost took over. I purchased an iPhone 7 and am having difficulty swapping phones from my old iPhone 5S. I tried putting in the new SIM card from Boost and received a message that I need to install firmware but there are no instructions on how to do this. My phone is completely up to date and running on iOS 14. Since I could not make or receive calls, I switched back to my old Virgin SIM card and regained access to cell services but now my new phone only can access the internet through WiFi, not cell data. Please help so I can access both phone service and data through my new phone.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @shire108 We apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.