Device not eligible to swap

Groupie

Device not eligible to swap

So I got a lemon of a phone and now I’m paying the price somehow. My iPhone 6s lasted exactly one month before shutting down and never restarting. I went to apple and they replaced my phone for free. Now when I try to activate the phone via the boost mobile website, it says my phone isn’t available to switch. The carrier for the new iPhone is boost. Please someone help
1 REPLY 1
Groupie

Re: Device not eligible to swap

Some forgotten points of interest. The original phone was “brand new”. Boost was absolutely no help. Luckily apple gives you a one year warranty. I paid my first bill and the very next day was when the phone shut down. It’s been 4 days and I’m still phone-less. I went to my local boost store to have them turn my new phone on but left shortly after being told it would cost me another $35 for another SIM card and to activate my phone. Boost sold me a bad phone yet somehow I’m on the hook for a new SIM card and activation fee? That’s unfair and just plain bad business. My original SIM card is in the new phone but it doesn’t work anymore. I was told by the guy at boost if I bought a new SIM card elsewhere I could activate the phone myself online. Hasn’t been the case yet. I’m a new customer and want to stay with boost but so far I’ve had nothing but trouble