Delivery process

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Delivery process

I recently ordered my iphone yesterday. So if its being processed today. Will I get my phone tomorrow on Thursday or Friday
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there! We'd be happy to help you. What time did you place the order? Did you choose next business day shipping? 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there! We'd be happy to help you. What time did you place the order? Did you choose next business day shipping? 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

I ordered at 4:33 and yes, I chose next day shipping
Highlighted
Agent

Thanks. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. local-destination time, Monday through Friday, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day. Meaning that you may receive it tomorrow. You can track your order here: https://www5.boostmobile.com/?INTNAV=TopNav:Support:OrderStatus#!/shop/orderStatus/ 

Highlighted
Groupie

Thank you for giving me more information.
Highlighted
Groupie

So i brought my phone on saturday and its says in the order status order processing

Agent

Hi there DemonKing. Thanks for reaching out. Please send us a Private Message with your order number so we can look into this for you. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I purchased the iPhone X on Sunday paid for the next day shipping and the order status still says it's processing. It has no tracking information, shouldn't it have been processed today to receive it on Tuesday??

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Hernandez64! Please, send us a private message with your order number, full name, and email address to check the order status.