Deals credit

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: Deals credit

She has for more than 2 cycles. Shows in her credit summary. Is it not supposed to credit the primary line ( mine)the $5 credit for having it installed her phone?
Agent

Oh, sorry for the confusion. The credit will not be applied to the primary line. The system will applied the  credit on her account.

Accomplice

So what good is the the credit if you con not use it. She tried a few things and never could get it to go through. I tried the wal-green pics deal and it wouldn't work for me either. So we should be able to get $ off or save it up and be able to purchase new phone or accessories at least?
Agent

In her case, she can use it to purchase add ons like international calls, data packs, purchase ringback tones and more.

Enthusiast

I am now sure that I am not the only one confused on how Boost Dealz credit actually works. I have unlocked credit that I have been sent a message saying credit was applied to my account but when I have asked the last 2 times to apply my $6.50 credit to restore my account (It's my earned credit for taking surveys and watching ads so I assume I should be able to use my credit when I want to) the representatives I have spoken with have both asked me when did I start using Boost Dealz and also that I can't use my credit until I unlock them and they are applied to my account. They have been applied and unlocked and I STILL CAN NOT USE THEM, PER REPRESENTATIVES KEEP TELLING ME....SO WHAT GOOD IS WATCHING ADS AND TAKING SURVEYS TO GET CREDIT WE CAN NOT EVEN USE WHEN WE WANT TO?? Very frustrating and annoying cause my phone is about to turn off and I can't restore it with my $6.50 credit and that just blows
Agent

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, Lisarey505. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

Enthusiast

How do I send a private message
Agent

To send a private message you have to click on the profile picture of the user and on the next screen select "send this user a private message".

Enthusiast

Thank you for the info. I appreciate it
Highlighted
Agent

You're welcome.  We remain at your service. If you have any question, just let us know.