Highlighted
Accomplice

Deals credit

Can i buy phone with dealz credit?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Deals credit

Hey there, @Mwilliams55555! Thanks for being part of our Boost Mobile Community. Earned credits are added to the account balance. You can use it to pay you monthly plan, add one time add-ons (International calls, data packs) as well as to make purchases, including music tracks, ringtones and ring-back-tones from the Boost music store.

20 REPLIES
Agent

Hey there, @Mwilliams55555! Thanks for being part of our Boost Mobile Community. Earned credits are added to the account balance. You can use it to pay you monthly plan, add one time add-ons (International calls, data packs) as well as to make purchases, including music tracks, ringtones and ring-back-tones from the Boost music store.

Accomplice

I know all that but wife busted her phone and need to get another. She racks up points the credit to pay for a phone within a few months. Since the things she has tried to do hasn't went through. I'm the primary on account.
Agent

Unfortunately, the account balance cannot be used to purchase a device.

Accomplice

How long does it take to see the credit from her $5 dealz credit for having it on her phone ?
Agent

Once you reach 3,000 points and your Boost Mobile® account credit is unlocked, the credit that you have earned will be applied to your Boost Mobile® account on the first business day after the 30th day in the 30-day Boost® Dealz cycle.

Accomplice

Family plan. Im primary I've already gotten credits from it. Trying to see when her $5 credit will show up for having it installed?
Agent

She will  receive the $5 Boost Dealz monthly credit when eligible (1 ad/day minimum for 20 days in a cycle)

Accomplice

She has had it installed for 2 cycles. I understood that her having installed would take $5 off in addition to my credits.
Agent

To receive the credit, she needs to watch an ad a day for 20 days.