Certified Pre-Owned i-Phone Warranty,

Agent

Re: Certified Pre-Owned i-Phone Warranty,

Hello, Upsetapplephone. We replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. 

Accomplice

7 hours on the phone with Boost. No resolution. Hung up on 4 times, passed off. Now they want to put us off for 24-48 hours. Please be careful when you consider buying and Apple Certified iphone from Boost. If they can do it to us, they can do it to you!!!!!!11

Accomplice

Hello Community,
I just experienced the same run around. Took the apple phone to the apple store this morning. They said the order confirmation we have does not prove ownership?? The phone shows it was activated 2 years before we purchased it.??
We called Boost and asked for a receipt of purchase to provide apple, of course they cannot provide it. Boost says Apple should honor the documentation. We called apple warranty support and they tell us that the Apple Certified pre-owned warranty started when the original owner activated the phone??? So the warranty Boost said was on the phone which I paid extra for expired 1 year before I purchased it? We have been on the phone for 6 hours today working on this?? We bought the phone in Dec of 2018, the original owner activated the phone in 2016. MY warranty was expired when I bought it.?????????????????????????????????
This is fraud.. Please respond to this post if you have the same issue

We did the whole private message thing with no resolution. Boost customer service gave up and put us off for 24-38 hours. Now we are paying for a phone that doesn’t work right, Lost a Saturday afternoon with my family, and paid extra for a warranty that doesn’t exist.

Please, Please, Please, be careful when considering buying an I-phone from Boost. If they can work us over, they can do the same to you.

Agent

Hi there Upsetapplephone. Please send us a private message with the solution the manager through customer service provided. Victor21