Cant activate new phone

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Cant activate new phone

I bought a new iPhone and I tried to activate it but I keep getting the message "something went wrong. Please try again later”. This really frustrating because I need to use my new phone ASAP.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, Hernadie000. We definitely want to look into this for you. Please, send us a private message with the IMEI of the phone and the numbers on the SIM card. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, Hernadie000. We definitely want to look into this for you. Please, send us a private message with the IMEI of the phone and the numbers on the SIM card. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Did you get this fixed? I am having the same issue.

Highlighted
Groupie

Activation Lock is set. 
Your carrier may be experiencing issues.
The activation server may be unavailable.
Your SIM card might not be supported.
Activation couldn't be completed.

Check that there is a SIM card in your iPhone.
Wait a while.
Remove the SIM and re-insert it.

Highlighted

Hi Myrocorn! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6 am - 10 pm CST Monday - Friday, and from 6 am - 9 pm CST on weekends.

If you need assistance with an activation, please provide us with more information so we can assist you. We remain at your service.