Cancelling Account

Accomplice

Cancelling Account

Hi! I will be cancelling my account soon because i will be going out of the country for half a year. I saw another post saying to cancel an account you just stop paying your phone bill? And if not, how long will it take to deactivate? I’ll be leaving in a week, but i would like to have data before i go. Thanks!
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Cancelling Account

Don’t you fret, Tyra! We’ve got you covered. If you do not stop your payments your account will just be charged automatically, only if it is on automatic payment. 

Accomplice

Ok! So all I need to do is stop paying? It wont hurt anything right? I just dont wanna get in trouble or anything Robot Happy

Sounds good.

Hello my name is Shanice and I have a couple questions really quick..?
How can I remove a phone off my plan so I can jus pay my 50$ a month?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Shanice127! Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Hello how can I private message you
Agent

Hello, Tammyanna96. To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.