Cancel order ek-bepp-*****

Highlighted

Cancel order ek-bepp-*****

The order was submitted on Saturday night, 11/30 and the order is not shipped yet, only the FedEx tracking number is generated.. The order is shown to ship on Monday and reach me on Tuesday.. Need to cancel the order to avoid charges

6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Re: Cancel order ek-bepp-*****

Hello Apoorv. Since the FedEx tracking number has been generated, it can no longer be cancelled. Once you receive the phone, we can process an RMA for a refund. Once you receive the phone, please send us a private message before sending the phone back.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

I've already asked FedEx to return the package to shipper, instead of sending it to me per discussion with one of the customer care reps at Boost Mobile. I was told to refuse to accept and ask FedEx to return package to Shipper. 

Once received please let me know and process my cancellation

I've already asked FedEx to return the package to shipper, instead of sending it to me per discussion with one of the customer care reps at Boost Mobile. I was told to refuse to accept and ask FedEx to return package to Shipper.

Once received please let me know and process my cancellation
Agent

Hey there @Apoorv Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.

So I just received my iphone 7plus today and I'm realizing that it does not charge!
Agent

Hello, @Leonardw. Thank you for stopping by. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.