Can't swap phones online

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Can't swap phones online

Whenever I try to enter the IMEI number for the new phone it says it is invalid and when I put the SIM card in the phone it says invalid sim and it's a unlocked iPhone 6
22 REPLIES 22
Highlighted

Re: Can't swap phones online

Hey there, Shiny_ghost187! Sorry for the late reply!

To take a closer look at this matter and better help you, please send us a private message including the iPhone's MEID and the UICC ID you tried to put.

Looking forward to your reply!

- Hozuki_Robert

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I am still trying to find a solution the agent didn't help at all
Highlighted

Hello, Shiny_ghost187! To take a closer look at this matter and better help you, please send us a private message including the iPhone's MEID and the UICC ID you tried to put.

We're here to help!

- Hozuki_Robert

Highlighted
Groupie

I AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUE AND IT WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO SWAP PHONES ONLINE 

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @chaaless! Thanks for being part of our Boost Mobile Community. Please send us a Private Message with the MEID Number, SIM Card number, Phone Number and PIN so we can help you.  

Note: For you to send me a Private Message you'll need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

Highlighted
Groupie

I can't swap either but my phone is dual SIM and has 2 IMEI numbers neither works.
Highlighted
Groupie

I can't swap either but my phone is a dual SIM phone and has 2 IMEI numbers neither works.
Highlighted
Agent

Really sorry to hear about this, @RKent67. Let’s check this thing out. Can you please shoot as a private message with your phone number, PIN, device IMEI and ICCID (SIM card numbers) so we can take a closer look?

Note: To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I’m trying to swap phones and it keeps saying that I can’t I’ve been on this for 2 days and this is really aggravating