Can't swap iPhones

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Can't swap iPhones

Trying to swap phones with my daughter....both are I phone 6...both are active on different accounts...keep getting error message
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Groupie

Re: Can't swap iPhones

Is this the private messaging?
7 REPLIES

@Thatgirl Hi. Could you please send us a private message with the phone number and PIN on the two accounts?

- E.J.

Groupie

Is this the private messaging?
Groupie

Not sure how to send private message

@Thatgirl  

Access one of the Boost Mobile agents profiles and press "send private message". You may try with my profile name.

- E.J.

Agent

Hello @acb123lol. We apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

I'm having a similar problem, but I want to swap my old phone service to my new phone. Both phones are active, so do I cancel the new phones service and then do the swap or is their a cleaner method? 

P.s. My dad bought the phone and put it on a new service instead of just buying the phone so I could swap it...

Agent

Hey there, @dancingbaby. Thanks for reaching out to us. Can you send us a private message with your phone number so we can work through this?