Can't activate - wrong pin - no response from Virgin

Go to solution
Highlighted
Not applicable

Can't activate - wrong pin - no response from Virgin

I just got a new iPhone. I logged into my account with my phone number and pin number with no problem. I entered all the phone information to have it activated. I was asked for my pin number again. I typed in my same pin number and it says that it is wrong. Then when asked my security question it says my answer is wrong. But I am already logged into my account. Am I supposed to have a different pin number to activate my phone? I am waiting to hear back from Virgin.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Not applicable

It's fixed!! Virgin mobile contacted me via email. Thank you!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Agent

We definitely want to look into this for you, grachie813. Let’s get you taken care of. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and PIN? Thanks!

Highlighted
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem! My phone is not activated, even though I followed all directions.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, there tboffin39. We'll be more than happy to assist you. Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN.

Highlighted
Not applicable

I'm not familiar with the iphone and don't know how to send a private message. I sent an email to the company.

Highlighted
Agent

To send a private message, click on the user picture and then click on "send a private message to this user".

Highlighted
Not applicable

It's fixed!! Virgin mobile contacted me via email. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Agent

You're welcome. We remain at your service. If you have any other question, just let us know.

Highlighted
Not applicable

I am having this same problem. I've even tried changing the pin and it still doesn't work.

Highlighted
Agent

Hello there, Kat2844! Can you shoot us a private message with more details about the issue?